The Maratac AAA Flashlight is a small, durable tool that runs on a single AAA battery. EDCers in the know highly recommend Maratac’s AAA flashlights as some of the best in the business. With a bulb life up to 50,000 hours and three levels of brightness, this powerful little device is great for camping, hiking, or any other nighttime activities.
Due to overwhelming demand (to the tune of 60,000 requests), the Maratac AAA is finally available in 6AL4V grade 5 titanium. This makes a good light even better by taking advantage of titanium’s lighter weight, corrosion resistance, and strength-to-weight ratio. The AAA Ti also comes with the most recent features of Maratac’s line, including the latest XP-G2 R5 emitter (138 lumens up to 70 minutes), a new orange peel reflector, and glow-in-the-dark accessories. Maratac also strengthened the pocket clip and re-sequenced the modes to start at a more usable 40 lumen (medium).
- Material: Titanium
- LED: Cree XP-G2 R5
- Battery: AAA
- Three levels of brightness (low/medium/high)
- Low mode: 1.5 lumens for up to 55 hrs
- Medium mode: 40 lumens for up to 7 hrs
- High mode: 138 lumens for up to 70 min
- Aluminum alloy orange peel reflector
- Anti-reflective coating on lens
- Length: 2.6 x 0.5 in (6.6 x 1.3 cm)
- Weight (with battery): 0.98 oz (27.6 g)
The AAA Ti won’t stick around for long —so pick up the latest and greatest light from Maratac.
Leave a Reply